We are hiring!
KETELEER GALLERY is looking for a fulltime or parttime colleague to manage her new location, ‘Bremdonck’, opening on October 12th in a historical farm house in the middle of the ‘Peerdsbos’ forest in Brasschaat.
On this newly renovated location, exhibitions will be presented in uniquely natural surroundings. Art, nature and a small bar will work in perfect harmony.
You must be capable to work with international artists, be responsible for the PR and take initiative to organise events, lectures, guided tours, etc.
- knowledge of/interest in contemporary art and the gallery world.
- knowledge of the functioning of an art gallery (or a willingness to learn)
- commercially talented
- NL/ENG/FR speaking
- willingness to work weekends and evenings
- easy living-work commute
- immediately available
- responsible for day to day management
- welcoming and guiding visitors
- organising and follow up events
- prepare exhibitions and openings
- attend to the needs of the artists
- keep close contact with local agencies and organisations
Please send your CV to email@example.com